Terms & Conditions For Kitchen Solutions (www.bournemouthkitchenfitter.co.uk)
Kitchen Solutions is a trading name of Richard Hacker Ltd and Mark Tompkins Ltd. Prior to commencing work on any project we endeavour to provide a detailed quotation verbally or in writing. Quotes will encompass all proposed works and materials however we reserve the right to revise any quote during the period of works in circumstances beyond our control or should the client modify requirements. In some cases a deposit will be requested before work can commence however should this be required the amount will be specified in advance. Upon completion of our works, a balance payment will be requested in two parts; one to Richard Hacker Ltd and the other to Mark Tompkins Ltd.
1) From online enquires
2) From telephone conversations
3) From email and written communication
4) From sending an email to one of our company email addresses
5) From making a purchase on our website
6) From entering a competition on our website
The data stored can include, but is not limited to, your name, address and details of purchase made. This information will only be used by us or by our suppliers to ensure that your service runs smoothly.
We may use your email address for our own marketing purposes. When we do this we will always offer an opportunity for you to opt-out.
From time to time we may need to pass on some information to our suppliers so that we can fulfil your service. When we do this we will only pass on the information required to complete your service.
1) Estimate how many people visit our site and how the site us used on a daily basis.
2) Store information about your preferences therefore allowing us to better understand your interests and serve you more effectively.
3) Enhance the efficiency and speed of the site.
4) Recognise you when you return to the site.
Session Recoding & Realtime Analytics
To help optimise our site and resolve any technical issues we utilise real time tracking and session recording systems. Your passwords are excluded from the data this technology captures and card details totally excluded from this functionality.